O-CITY for Rail transport operators
Adopted by more than 130 cities worldwide,
O-CITY is an innovative automated fare collection solution designed by BPC, a leading banking and payment firm with in excess of 350 clients across more than 100 countries.
O-CITY uses open-loop technology with flexible fare settings, which allow operator to manage etickets with more precision and efficiency, while providing paperless digital journey experience to passengers.
O-CITY platform for Rail operators provides:
- Centralised fare managent
- Support of various types of fare (zonal, one-time, subscribtion etc.)
- Reduction of fare evasion
- Paperless smart ticketing
- Various Payment choices for passengers: cards, QR-code, mobile, face recognition, NFC, USSD and more
- Mobile application for users and conductors
- Modern infrastructure
Download a free copy of O-CITY for Rail operators brochure now and learn more how we can help.
5 data centres wordwide
3 million transactions a day
130 cities across the globe
25% of global mass transit card payments managed
Unified payment experience
O-CITY open architecture makes it easy to integrate with third party services and enables a single payment experience, with clearing and settlement and full transparency for all parties. The services can be extended and offered through partners such as super apps or merchants for best customer travel experience.